In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), we inform you that
Levantina de Servicios en la Cloud S.L. (hereinafter Cloud Levante) is a limited company with CIF B42590141 and is domiciled at Plaza San Cristobal 14, 03002 Alicante, Spain. It is registered in the Commercial Registry of Alicante in volume 4141, book 0, folio 196, section 8, sheet A161113
General conditions of use:
The domain name cloudlevante.com is owned by Cloud Levante and its exclusive use is reserved to it.
The purpose of the Cloud Levante portal is to provide the general public, with knowledge of the activities, products, and services carried out by this company.
The use of this website implies the full acceptance of the conditions set forth herein, without prejudice to any particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the website.
Cloud Levante reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on its website or in the configuration and presentation of it.
Intellectual property, industrial and frames:
All of the elements that make up the Website, including its structure, design, source code, logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are owned by Cloud Levante and are protected by the corresponding intellectual property rights. and industrial.
Likewise, the images and other graphic elements contained in the portals are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Cloud Levante expressly prohibits the realization of “framings” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of the portal.
The use of the contents must respect their particular licensing. Therefore, it’s use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is forbidden unless prior and express authorization from Cloud Levante.
Cloud Levante authorizes the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the portal, provided that each and every one of the following conditions:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained.
- Cloud Levante is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
- The purpose and purpose of such use is compatible with the purposes of the Web and/or the activity of Cloud Levante.
- No commercial use is intended, its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation being expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be communicated and authorized by Cloud Levante, previously and expressly.
Regarding the quotations of products and services of third parties, Cloud Levante recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding rights of industrial and intellectual property, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or any responsibility on them, nor support sponsorship or recommendation.
Cloud Levante declares its respect to the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that our portals may be violating your rights, please contact Cloud Levante.
Cloud Levante does not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to the Web, its content. although Cloud Levante will develop its best efforts to, in its case, avoid, correct or update them.
Both the access to the Cloud Levante portal and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out.
Cloud Levante is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of the presence of virus in the User’s computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
Cloud Levante is not responsible for the information and stored content, by way of example but not limited to forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the Cloud website I raised.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, Cloud Levante is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the removal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights or morality and public order. In case the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact Cloud Levante.
Links or hyperlinks:
The links contained in our portals can direct to third party Web contents. The purpose of these links is only to facilitate the search of the resources that may interest you through the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to Cloud Levante, nor does it review their contents and, therefore, Cloud Levante does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on these sites, which will be exclusively informative and that in no case do they imply any relationship between Cloud Levante and the persons or entities holding such content or owners of the sites where they are located. Cloud Levante can not be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or the possible damages that may arise from the access or use of it.
The links to the web of Cloud Levante must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by Cloud Levante of the page that makes the link.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with content that is illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or attempts against public order, nor will it contain contents that are contrary to any third party rights.
- Cloud Levante may request that a link to its website be removed, without the need to claim any cause. In this case, the page that made the link should proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives the notification of Cloud Levante.
- It is not responsible in any way or guarantees the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink can offer. The user assumes under his / her own responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from access to the hyperlink’s website.
- The website where the hyperlink is established may not contain brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Cloud Levante except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
Personal Data Protection
Review our Personal Data Protection Policy
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the Portal or the use of the services that may be offered, Cloud Levante and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of the User’s address, provided that the same is located in Spanish territory and acts as a consumer. Otherwise, the submission will be to the courts and tribunals of the city of Alicante, Spain.