Well Architected Review
Success mechanism on your journey to the cloud.
Measure your architecture against best practices
Cloud Levante’s architects are based on the Well-Architected Framework to build the most secure, high-performance, resilient and efficient infrastructure possible for our clients. We review the status of your applications and workloads, identify opportunities for improvement and monitor progress over time.
The AWS Well-Architected Framework helps you understand the pros and cons of decisions you make while building systems on AWS. Using the Framework helps you learn architectural best practices for designing and operating secure, reliable, efficient, cost-effective, and sustainable workloads in the Cloud.
It provides a way for you to consistently measure your architectures against best practices and identify areas for improvement. The process for reviewing an architecture is a constructive conversation about architectural decisions, and is not an audit mechanism. We believe that having well-architected systems greatly increases the likelihood of business success.
Well-Architected is a risk quantification tool.
Ongoing improvement is the goal.
Innovate by addressing any issues.
The Six Pillars
The Well Architected Review service is approached under the framework of the six pillars of operational excellence, safety, reliability, performance efficiency, cost optimization and sustainability to ensure the construction of a system with the highest expectations and requirements.
- Operational Excellence: automation, proper labeling and other practices go a long way in maintaining or rebuilding the platform.
- Security: we review the points that can compromise the security of the platform.
- Reliability: to maintain the service available at all times despite inconveniences, or to be able to restore it in the shortest possible time is part of our mission in the cloud.
- Performance efficiency: using the right services and in the correct manner we contribute greatly to improving the performance.
- Cost optimization: strategies for contracting, forms of service use, or the selection of more economical services for a cost reduction.
- Sustainability: minimizing the environmental impact of running workloads in the cloud is possible by maximizing the use of the necessary resources, which reduces the downstream impacts.
Incorporating these pillars, we help produce stable and efficient systems, allowing companies to focus on functional requirements.
Why apply to the AWS Well-Architected Review?
Maybe you’re already on AWS, but you’re worried about costs, security, or how you use the services. If you think you could manage AWS services more correctly, it’s time to review your infrastructure. When a system is designed and deployed, we can measure the architecture against these best practices and see if there are opportunities for improvement.
The most common problem we see is not bad decisions; it is people neglecting a decision. Don’t decide to not backup data, they forget to talk about it. Most workloads have high-risk items that must be addressed. Finding them is not a bad thing; they were always there. If you address them, that’s one less thing that can damage or slow your business.
For this reason, Well-Architected is a risk quantification tool. We are able to examine your organization’s workloads and systems, measure what currently exists with respect to best practices, and then improve.
Alicante Science Park, 03690, Spain
(34) 671 76 54 11